No casualties in the paint room of a furniture fac

  • Detail

At 4:28 p.m. on July 18, the lijiatuo fire fighting squadron in Banan District of Chongqing received an alarm saying that there was a fire in the paint room of Qilong 4 community color exhibition furniture factory in Banan District of Chongqing, After receiving the alarm, the lijiatuo fire brigade in Banan District immediately dispatched three fire engines to the scene. At the same time, the Longzhou Bay Fire squadron and the Yudong fire squadron of the Banan District detachment also received the dispatching order and sent three fire engines to the scene as reinforcements

at 4:40, the officers and soldiers of lijiatuo fire squadron in Banan district took the lead in arriving at the scene of the fire. They saw thick black smoke rising from the bottom floor of a three-story factory building with a single floor area of nearly 2000 square meters. The black smoke rushed out of the doors and windows of the factory building, raising a black "smoke column" dozens of meters high. Under the thick smoke, it was difficult for the firefighters to identify the fire part. Immediately, the firefighters on the scene quickly alerted the scene and evacuated more than 30 employees of the plant in an orderly manner. In addition, the reconnaissance team was arranged to immediately find the factory staff to understand the situation. After understanding, it was learned that the original factory building was a workshop for the production and processing of furniture. The room on fire was about 100 square meters on the left side of the bottom floor of the factory building. It was a paint room for painting wood. The room was full of paint and wood for processing and production. The power supply in the factory building had been cut off and no one was trapped. After knowing the situation, the on-site commander immediately organized the fire officers and soldiers to go out of the water to extinguish the fire. Due to the large smoke generated by the on-site combustion, the officers and soldiers did not blindly enter the room to extinguish the fire, but used high-pressure water guns from the door, with China as an exception, window 6 The end of the experiment: after the experiment reached the standard requirements, the microcomputer controlled electronic universal experimental opportunity automatically stopped the external and internal long-distance water shooting to extinguish the fire, and used the flowering water gun to drive away the smoke in the room. When the line of sight became clearer, the officers and soldiers resolutely entered the room and went out to fight the residual fire. At 5:30, after nearly an hour of efforts by firefighters, the fire was successfully extinguished. As there were still many unburned timbers in the plant, in order to prevent re ignition, the fire officers and soldiers worked with the factory staff to clean the site for up to one hour, and then turned the upper plate down to the adjusted spacing position within 1s for more than hours. At 7:30 p.m., after confirming that there was no danger on the site, the fire prevention officers and soldiers withdrew from the site. The fire did not cause casualties

at present, the specific cause of the fire is under further investigation

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI